Hotel / Resort General Manager
Did you ever think about becoming a hotel consultant?
If you can answer yes to the following questions please review our website below.
• I have been a GM for 10 years plus.
• I have held corporate, regional or area level responsibilities.
• I have mastered my discipline.
• I like to travel and can at times be open to being at home every other weekend .
• I am an entrepreneur.
• I am flexible and can go for 3 to 5 months without revenues coming in.
• I can work on projects as long as 5 months.
• Earning $2,000 to $3,500 in consulting fees is exciting to me.
• I am available now
• I am comfortable being an independent consultant, not an employee
Please take a look at our website: http://www.leadinghotelconsultants.com
2k to 3K per week
How to apply