Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Orlando FL
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 9/14/2011
TRAVELCLICK is a leading provider of Reservation, e-Commerce and Business Intelligence solutions to 30,000 of the world’s leading hoteliers. Our suite of products and services is powered by web-based information, software as a service and tools that are critical to hotel’s revenue and profitability.
Headquartered in New York with offices in Barcelona, Melbourne, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo, Atlanta and Schaumburg, IL, we have consistently grown revenue at an average of over 20% per year since our founding in 1999. Over the last several years, we have grown from $40M to our 2011 projection of $225M. We are owned by two pre-eminent private equity firms, GenStar Capital and Bain Capital, who together recently recruited a new CEO with the goal of doubling the company once again.
To fuel our growth, we are seeking seasoned business professionals with the intellectual horsepower, drive and stamina to double this company worldwide. We are seeking people with the right skills and experience, but more importantly, who love to work in a dynamic, high growth and values-based environment with a smart, high-energy team. Learn more about us @ http://www.travelclick.com.
• The Account Manager is the customer advocate within TRAVELCLICK (TC) and serves as the primary point-of-contact for its clients in the hospitality industry.
• Responsible for the successful post sales on-boarding and on-going delivery of internet marketing services to assigned hospitality customers
• The Account Manager must have a deep understanding of the TRAVELCLICK portfolio of e-commerce products and the hospitality industry in general (knowledge of revenue management is a plus).
• The Account Manager is expected to ensure that their hospitality clientele are gaining full benefit of the TRAVELCLICK e-commerce products as well as to identify opportunities where other TC products may meet the needs of the hospitality client.
• The Account Manager also serves as an escalation point for their hospitality clients concerns concerning the e-commerce products purchased.
• The Account Manager will be evaluated on the overall revenue generation of their assigned hospitality portfolio, client retention and client satisfaction/loyalty ratings.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. hospitality, business, marketing, sales, leadership, etc.)
• Experience in a sales or revenue management capacity (within the hospitality industry preferred)
• Detail oriented (revenue, sales, marketing, or ecommerce project management preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and deliver under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Proficiency in: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, salesforce.com
How to apply
Click here for more information about TravelCLICK