Hotel Revenue Management and Pricing Middle East 2008
Revenue Management as a Middle Eastern hotel discipline has skyrocketed in significance recently. Hotel supply and demand curves are leveling out, putting pressure on every hotel – particularly in the 5 star category – as percentages of yearly growth decline.
This targeted hotel forum is designed to unite the leaders in revenue management from across the Middle East, to stimulate discussion, ignite debate - and even generate the occasional argument - with the goal of helping drive regional hotels forward in the most profitable way possible.
Attend this event to fulfill these 5 core business objectives:
• Channel Management in a dynamic market – discover how to place the right offer in the right place at the best possible time
• Optimized agency relationships – real Win-Win agreements with your preferred agencies
• Pricing inventory and adding value without negatively impacting your brand
• Grow your lucrative corporate market share
• Introducing a working Total Revenue Management strategy
No other Middle Eastern forum allows you access to 25 senior revenue management, distribution and sales experts, briefed to discuss the industry challenges and opportunities that will impact to hotel bottom-line throughout 2009 and beyond.